Monday, November 16, 2009

Amazing Hair Restoration Story



I waited until now to write this because I wanted to get the full effect of the procedure. My hair restoration procedure has been a life changing experience for me. I lost my hair late in life, and I think, in some ways its worse than if I lost it at an earlier stage in life. I did what a lot of guys did, I shaved my head when it got really bad, so when I did try to re grow it after 3 years of shaving it, to my surprise I was looking at a bald, middle aged guy in the mirror. Needless, to say I was upset, so when my girlfriend encouraged me to go for a free consultation I said what the heck, lets go hear what they have to say about the procedure. I made an appointment with one of the more known hair restoration clinic in the country, and everything they told me, and show was very impressive, but when we got to the cost of the procedure I realized I was way outside my price range, and did not see any way I could afford it there. With the help from my girlfriend- she researched on the Internet and found Treasure Coast Hair and we made an appointment for a consultation.
After a few minutes with Dr. Kurtin and Joel, I knew I found the right doctor for the job, and for a bonus, the cost was less than half of what the other clinic wanted, but that wasn't the only reason why I knew I had the right doctor for the job. Dr.Kurtin and his staff made me feel very comfortable with the procedure, and fully informed me to what at to expect during the procedure, and afterwards.
During the procedure I was allowed to watch videos, and we stopped for lunch too. There was hardly any pain, and it was over before I realized it. From the very beginning I saw a big change, but the biggest change happened between 4 to 6 months. There was hardly any maintenance to speak of.
The change in my lookout on life took a giant leap for the better. My self confidence hasn't been this high in a very long time. When I look in the mirror now I see the person I was when I was 40, I'm 50 years old. I just got back from visiting my family in NJ and the best compliment I received there was from an aunt, who hadn't seen me in about 8 years. She said that I look like I found the fountain of youth.. I can't put into words how I felt, getting so many compliments.
It's given me a new perspective on my life and given me the incentive to lose weight too. So far I've lost 20 pounds!
I owe it all to Dr. Kurtin, who made it possible for me to have the procedure. I can't say enough about Dr. Kurtin and his staff, and how comfortable they made me feel throughout the procedure, and afterwards. I would recommend to any guy that’s losing his hair to have this procedure done at Treasure Coast Hair Restoration.
I doubt you would find a better qualified doctor anywhere else- plus he really cares about his patients.
Not only will it restore your confidence- you will feel better about yourself . Let’s be honest with ourselves, who wouldn't want to look 10 years younger and feel good about your appearance again. I can't express enough how happy I am with my results. Thank You. Yours Truly, Rickey Brango
P. S. You should see me now Joel, I wanted to thank you personally for all you support throughout this whole procedure .Below I enclosed 2 pictures- one from May 09- One most recent one Oct 09 -Look at the difference!! I now have my hairline back and I'm ready for Television! >>>>

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have never been to such type of posts before truly remarkable stuff it has.
FUE hair Transplant in India | Cost of Hair
Transplant in India